The Royal Textile Academy is pleased to annouce vacancy for the post of Communications Officer and Cleaners. Interested Bhutanese citizens may submit application on or before March 21, 2018 with relevant documents. For TOR and any further details, please contact 336 460 during office hours.
– Executive Director
Terms of Reference (TOR)
Royal Textile Academy
The terms of reference pertains to a Communications Officer that the Royal Textile Academy of Bhutan intends to hire. The TOR is divided into three parts; (I) General Terms, (II) Statement of Work, and (III) Duration and Compensation.
I. General Terms
- The Communications Officer shall be hired by the Royal Textile Academy of Bhutan to run the Communications Unit.
- All desktop publication works for the RTA, information updates on social media and websites, maintenance of LAN and Servers are the key tasks of the Communications Officer.
- The candidates must hold a Bachelor / Master degree and must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must have good command over both English and Dzongkha languages, written and spoken.
- Following documents have to be submitted as part of the Job Application:
- Job Application
- Photocopy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Reference Letter (if applicable)
- Any other certificates of relevance.
- Last date for submission of application is 21 March, 2018.
- All original documents must be available during the interview.
II. Statement of Work
The candidates willing to apply for the post of Communications Officer should be able to:
- Compile/write reports for websites, social media platforms, journals, newsletters, etc.
- Design, re-design and publish websites as web administrators.
- Do publication works using software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Be able to manage the Database and LAN servers.
- Prove photography skills for all events of the Academy and subject photography.
- Render support in maintenance of laptops and workstations.
- Plan, maintain and monitor local area networks including WiFi connections.
- Initiate and maintain proper archival system of organization’s digital assets such as reports, pictures, multimedia, etc.
- Provide audio-visual support for organization’s need.
III. Duration and Compensation
- The candidate shall be hired as regular employee with a probation period of six months.
- Salary negotiable commensurate with qualification and experience.
- All applicable rules as per the Administrative and Service Rules, 2010 shall be applicable to the candidate selected.